Why use our silent auction service?
- Silent Auction service is a FREE of charge service we offer * Terms and Conditions apply.
- 100% of the bids above the reserve price goto your chosen charity.
- Silent Auctions significantly add to you fundraising total.
- Seeitnowsports event staff run the auction from start to finish.
- Complementary brochures individual to your event.
- Great addition to any event.
- A no pressure service which wont clash with any other part of your event.
- We can add donated charity items at no extra cost.
What is a Silent Auction?
A silent auction unlike a live auction runs in the background of any event, be it a charity fundraising ball, golf day, party or an evening with event etc. We display our items so that guests can view all the items that are in the brochure and help make a no pressure and discreet bid.
How The Silent Auction Works
Seeitnowsports staff will design and print the taylor made brouchures to tie in with your individual event to help maximise fundraising on the night. The brochures are placed on tables or handed to the guests as they arrive. We will have all items on display for guests to browse to help with any bid making they may want to make. Our staff can also walk around and showcase the most popular items and be available for any questions or queries whilst courses are being served. We work close with the event organisers and the MC to determine when the deadline for bids are to be collected. Once all bids are in our team will inform the highest bidders of thier win, take payments and hand the winning items to the guests.
Seeitnowsports specialise in sourcing the very best in authentic sports and entertainment memorabilia for that speacial gift or to add to your own personal collection. All of our items come with a certifiacte of authenticity.